Sunday, January 15, 2012

Still



I wonder, I wonder
I move and sometimes the air
Moves with me
I see you
I look up
I see your eyes
And wonder about the way
I shift in my shoes
As your pupils gaze at me
I become deaf and realize you've been talking to me
I wonder what you would do
If I put my finger on your cheekbone
Under your eyes
Looking at me
And traced down the map of your face
Until you stopped me
I'd feel your neck too
I wonder what you'd do
If my hand came home to your lower back
And pressed you hard against me
I think I'd stop wondering
I could feel the blood like Siamese twins
Between us
And now you've finished talking
And look at me that way
The pinpoints of your eyes
Caress mine as time is frozen for one, two seconds
It's hard to tell
It's so still
And so are you


 Alex Grey - Kissing 1983

No comments:

Post a Comment